About the Conference
Strengthening the Spirit of Community is a 3-day event exploring effective ways to build community, respond to conflict and harm, and enhance the well-being of neighborhoods, organizations, families and individuals – through the lens of restorative practices and allied approaches.
Join hundreds of attendees from a range of fields – including education, justice, human services, community health and others – in this dynamic learning experience.
- Connect with others from around the globe.
- Learn from cutting-edge practitioners and scholars.
- Share your experience and knowledge.
- Gain new ideas and resources to support your work.
- See new possibilities and get inspired!
Learn more about the program »
- Hear from thought leaders during general sessions each day.
- Tailor your conference experience by choosing from 100 breakout sessions.
- Meet and mingle during our welcome reception.
- Explore a variety of topics in an informal setting during the poster session.